Amazeballs - (Uh-MAZE-Bawls)
1. adj. So good, it will melt your balls.
1. proper noun. The Fourth Reich.
1. improper noun. Services rendered to fans within media content; usually in the form of a scantily clad character and/or intentionally provocative camera angle.
1. proper noun. A game console that is made of win.
PS3 - Playstation 3
1. proper noun. The current-generation console that is made of win.
RROD - Red Ring of Death
1. proper noun. The infamous red LED signal that an Xbox uses to tell you it’s broken.
2. improper noun. The condition of having a broken Xbox, and/or the common end result of purchasing a poorly manufactured electronic device.
1. pronoun. Alternate spelling of ‘we.’ As in "Wii are not real gamers.”
Xbox - (Ex-BOX)
1. improper noun. Former female genitalia.
2. proper noun. A game console that is made of/to fail.
Xboxer - (Ex-BOXER)
1. improper noun. A punchy old fellow.
2. improper noun. Discarded underwear.
3. improper noun. A poor, sad, starving, lost-sheep of a gamer.